Monday, April 12, 2010

Perks. No wifi. Cleansing breaths.

I am a high strung gal. Let's face it. It is the way I am wired. That being said, that does not mean that I am not aware of this nor does it mean that I refuse to change. It simply means that my default reaction is guttural and includes over reacting.

One of the many perks of being married to my fantastic husband is having the pleasure of tagging along on business trips. Some are very, very boring (think Visallia, CA) others, are very, very cool (think on the water) but all include fun times with my man...and in my book that is a perk.

This weekend was one of the very, very cool times. I will blog more on that later. But right now I am sitting in the hotel lobby using their Wi-Fi. Why? Because they do not have it in the room.....say what!?!! The last time I checked it was 2010, right?

Now, I have a conference call from the hotel (beautiful) but lobby all the same. So instead of reverting to my knee jerk reaction of off the handle I am taking cleansing breaths. And consuming coffee. Slowly.

2 comments:

jz said...

Relax and enjoy.

Tonia said...

That's okay. I just went to San Antonio for our festival. Not only did the phone not work in the hotel, but the ice machine didn't work either. They didn't have handicap access anywhere. I wish you could have seen my trying to open the doors and hobble through on my crutches...while the hotel staff sat there and didn't even volunteer to get the door for me.