Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Elsewhere.

For the past two weeks, I have been elsewhere. Not really. Just elsewhere in the sense that I have been somewhat checked out of the blogging, facebook, social media world. My parents were here for a week and we had a blast doing all of the "things you can't do in Texas" things....Trader Joe's, In-n-Out, sitting on the back patio. You know, the usual.

I think it is funny how we have all of these tools to keep us connected, but somehow they seem to disconnect us. I love blogging. I love the Internet. I love, love, love social media in general. But sometimes I think all of that connectivity leaves me disconnected from my real life. Which really is beside the point.

So, I think I am back. But I am really not so sure. We have planted our garden and given our back yard some upgrades. The weather finally feels like it is going to warm up and stay warm. So if I am being honest I may be just too busy enjoying my husband and little girl in real life to blog. But I want to blog. So we will see how it goes.

What have you been up to this spring?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if my feed reader was going wonky! I have been horrible about blogging lately. I think it ebbs and flows. I try to remember that the blog is for me and not me for the blog. At any rate, enjoy your summer with your family!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are enoying the outdoors!! Miss you, Mom