Monday, October 15, 2007


I forgot my wallet today. I feel very silly. I went to order Miss Kate’s birthday present and Miss G’s diaper rash cream online only to discover that my wallet is not in my purse. I am hoping that it fell out of my purse and is on the floor board of my car, but that is certainly not the way luck usually has it for me.

It has been quite a long time since I have lost blogged and I really wish that I had more inspiration to guide me today. Unfortunately, I am pretty tired and my throat is a bit scratchy. A few exciting things, Gia has a nubby little tooth. She walks around chewing on anything and everything she can get her mouth on. It melts my heart. Everything she does melts my heart. I adore her. Ralph went to the Raider game yesterday and we were lucky enough to have a girls day. When in the Baby Bjorn she reaches back to hug me. She is the best!

I will blog later with something more interesting. Have a great Monday!

No comments: