Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get out and vote.

Six Items: Jeggings, White T
Other: Rust suede wedge, leopard scarf, grandmother's bracelet, grandfather's watch, stud earrings
So I hope that everyone votes today. I love, love, love election day. It is the political science nerd that I am. Funny thing about my vintage jewelry. They are from my now in a better place married grandparents. The bracelet....appraised at a higher value than my vintage (same grandmothers engagement and wedding ring) bracelet and the watch.....a gold Timex that retails in 2010 for $19.99. How is that for a perfect match in a couple. Thinking of you today Grandma and Grandpa. Oh, and Grandma Burton, I am wearing your first (later replace by a larger one by the same man) wedding band that I have coveted since I was six.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tonia said...

I love those shoes!