Monday, August 6, 2007

20 things about my love

Because of you I am strong and determined to reach my potential.
Because of you I strive to be a role model for all.
Because of you I yearn for innocence.
Because of you sitting around my backyard on a Saturday evening is a wild night that requires a camera.
Because of you I want to slow time down.
Because of you I am proud of the extra pounds I carry.
Because of you I am learning patience with your daddy.
Because of you I am closer to my own mother.
Because of you scrunching faces make me laugh so hard my side hurts.
Because of you I KNOW MTV, VH1, HBO and many, many other TV stations ROT YOUR BRAIN.
Because of you I am a nazi about food.
Because of you I am focused and diligent in my work.
Because of you I have met some of the most amazing women in the world.
Because of you I worry about things outside of my control.
Because of you I don’t sweat the small stuff.
Because of you cooking dinner and cleaning house are things that I enjoy.
Because of you a talking puppy provides hours of entertainment for us both.
Because of you we have a futon on our back patio.
Because of you I sing about anything and everything.
Because of you I truly know love.

You are the light of my life and my reason for living. I am proud to be your mom and am so blessed to be the one to watch you grow. I adore you my little tea cup. Please know there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. I love you GG!

No comments: