Monday, February 2, 2009

If Oprah recommends something, it is probably good.

The Netti pot. I bought one well over a year ago when Oprah had Dr. Oz on her show shouting its benefits. Never opened the dern thing. My mom sent me another one, so I am the proud owner of TWO Netti-pots.

RT and I woke up on Saturday with scratchy throats, sinus congestion and the like. Against our better judgment we decided to enjoy the wonderful Northern California weather and have a spring ski day in the winter. Fun for us, yes. Our sinuses, not so much.

We awakened Sunday to the feeling of being hit by a Mack truck. Our heads clogged, hacking up lungs…you know, a real pretty picture. I decided now was as good a time as any to see if Oprah knows her stuff.

She does.

This thing is like a miracle worker. CLEARS YOUR HEAD…..I CAN BREATH….LIKE AFRIN WITH OUT THE ADDICTION….well, I am addicted…sort of.

If you don’t have one RUN, literally RUN out and get one so that when this winter gunk hits you you can find relief!

Thank you Oprah.

No comments: