Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mimi....Gia's namesake and look alike.

Gia loves her Mimi. Quite frankly, I am not sure there is another person that she likes more. It is no secret that her mom (me) loves Mimi beyond belief....so much so, that Gia is after Jane...it is the Italian deriviative of the name. Well, she looks so much like her dad, but is looking more and more like Mimi every day....such a lucky girl.
Mimi, we love you! Doesn't Gia's neck resemble your long aristocrat neck? And that smile...just like Mimi's!

1 comment:

jz said...

Thanks for the compliments, but most of all thanks for all of the love. Gigi is such a blessing, Popa and Mimi feel so lucky to have such great girls in our lives. Allison, Gia, Jenna and Kate we love you all.
But I am so thankful for my daughter, I know I have the best.

Mimi