Monday, May 14, 2007

Because I am your mommmy....


Because I am your mommy, sitting in a rocking chair is the highlight of my day.

Because I am your mommy, I am learning to be patient with your daddy.

Because I am your mommy, I want brown hair that is just like yours.

Because I am your mommy, Gymboree and Baby Gap are my favorite places to shop.

Because I am your mommy, rising at 4am is a treat.

Because I am your mommy, drool is something I enjoy.

Because I am your mommy, I would walk through fire, create a scrap book, file a million folders, fend off a swap of snakes and eat a plate of green bell peppers if that is what I had to do to be with you.

Because I am your mommy, gummy smiles are the best kind.

Because I am your mommy, I love the way a porpoise sounds.

Because I am your mommy, changing your diaper is the perfect opportunity to give that cutie booty a love pat.

Because I am your mommy, I sing "Away in a Manger" everyday.

Because I am your mommy, I know what is truly important in life.

Because I am your mommy, I strive to be a better person.

Because I am your mommy, I want to be closer to God.

Because I am your mommy, I am complete.

I love you baby girl. Thank you for the best mother's day present ever....the opportunity to be your mom!

No comments: