Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Like dating all over again....

So Gia and I went to her Patty Cake and Peek a boo class yesterday. We met this AWESOME mom and baby. We exchanged numbers and now, it's just like dating all over again. How long do you wait to call? I don't want to seem to eager, but I don't want to seem too nonchalant.

It's just that this mom seems like she and I would have been friends pre baby, not just because of baby. That's something I miss. I mean my mom friends are great. I chose to surround myself with gals that have like minded philosophies on child rearing, but I need one of those to be like my fabulous crew of gal pals.

So, I think I am going to go with the two day rule...I'll let you know if we decide to see each other again after I call on Tuesday!

Gummy smiles and Drolly kisses,
Gia and Allison

No comments: