|Ridiculously fast and easy.|
I have seen lots of "organic milk baths" on etsy. After some internetting I found a few recipes and gave it a go. Here is the recipe that I used:
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 cups milk powder
- 1/2 cup baking soda (increase if your water is hard)
- 1/2 cup finely ground oatmeal
- 1/2 cup dried rose petals, lavender or rosemary, and/or a few drops of matching essential oils.
- Process oatmeal in the blender until finely ground. Add milk powder and process until well mixed.
- Pour into a bowl, add corn starch and baking soda, mixing all ingredients very well.
- Grind herbs finely with a mortar and pestle (RIGHT- like that is going to happen), or in the blender, and stir into the powdered mixture. If desired, add a few drops of essential oil and mix well.
- Add three tablespoons (or more, if you like) to your next bath to soothe your soul and soften your skin.
All done while finishing wrapping the presents, mailing the presents, having my Christmas cards mailed (thank you Hallmark) and submitting four proposals to prospects.
Nesting? Yep, I think so.