Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elmo, Shamu, Nina, Aunt Lupe and the beach.

Last Thursday Gia and I jumped on a plane and headed down to San Diego. Ralph had been there on business and we decided to make a little trip out of it....what a blast. Nina and Uncle Steve live in SD and they are quite honestly two of our most favorite people. To take the cake, Aunt Lupe came in to celebrate Nina's birthday (25, of course) and we had a blast.
{First things first, we saw Elmo. Enough said.}
{Talamantez, our standard one arm shot}

{Gia and I about to ride the Elmo ride...what fun...she was in heaven}



{GG and Daddy on the Abby ride}
{OH BOOOOYYYY!!!!}

{Nina and GG...accesorizing}

{My man, the beach, what more could a girl ask for?!?!}


{Nina, Aunt Lupe and Gia}
{I am blessed.}

We had such a blast. Nina scheduled a photo shoot on the beach and we can not wait to see those. It is with great pride that I am a member of the Talamantez family. There is so much love that comes from each of them and I adore watching them with my little lovey and my handsome husband. I well with joy to know how lucky we are.

No comments: