Saturday, November 7, 2009

A little about me.

My friend Amanada did this, and who doesn't like to talk about themselves?


1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging? I don't snack while blogging.


2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?My family.


3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? All three...Marin County, CA


4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Putting away dishes...I loathe it.


5. Who do people say you remind them of? I have no idea...I would love comments to see what people have to say!


6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam? We do so much socializing that I adore nights home with my little family. If Mimi and Popa are in town, it is the perfect mix.


7. What's your all time favorite movie? Miracle on 34th Street. There are so many memories with my mom and I watching this and I can not wait to get G in on the, "Yes we would LOVE to have Santa Claus come and stay with us action"


8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?Never. I am the most rule following girl when it comes to skin girl, which really makes me mad because all of my good friends do nothing to their skin and have porcelain skin.


9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I want to sail around the greek isles. I will settle for the SF bay.


10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? Scrubbing bathrooms.


11. What first attracted you to your spouse?He has charisma that no one can deny.


12. What is something you love to smell? RT and GT and a clean house.


13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. Blogging bugs RT.


14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?Go shopping.


15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? Not only am I a loud laugher, but I cackle. With my mom. Outrageous, people pointing and staring cackling. It is better than crying or being sullen.


16. Where is your favorite place to shop? JCrew and Bloomingdales. and Neiman Marcus.


17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Sit by myself. Alone. See previous post.


18. Are you a big spender or frugal? In my relationship? Frugal. But it really is a matter of perspective.


19. Who is your favorite character of all time? I have no idea.


20. Would you want to be famous? If I could find the right balance and have the perks, sure I would be famous, but all in all most famous people seem wildly unhappy. I would much rather be happy and little ole me.


What are some or all of your answers?

No comments: