Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday simplicity.


I have stated before that I never knew of any stress surrounding the holiday season until I was an adult. And much of that stress is created because we live pretty far away. A three hour drive from my husbands family and nearly two thousand miles from mine.


One of the reasons that I think my mom never had any stress was because she is so dern organized. She has everything in a folder. Every recipe. The shopping list. Everything. Down to a t.


So, because I do not want to even TRY to reinvent the wheel, I copied my moms goods when I was home. Here is the shopping list....if you want the menu, just let me know!


Holiday Shopping List:

Meat and Dairy

Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage

Butter

Whipping Cream

Frozen Yeast Rolls

Eggs

Sour Cream

Cream Cheese

Cool Whip


Produce

Celery
Onions

Green Onions

Parsley

Fresh Cranberries

Oranges

Sweet Potatoes


Baked Goods

Pecans

Pillsberry All Ready Pie Crest

Karo Syrup Light

Stuffing Croutons

Corn Bread Mix


Canned

Solid Pumpkin

Pet Cream

Green Peas

Water Chestnuts

Cranberry Sauce


Frozen

Whole spinach

Carr Crackers

Cheese Ball Stuff

No comments: