Monday, March 9, 2009

Spitting nails.

I am so angry that I could spit nails. SPIT NAILS….. I TELL YOU. I was blind sided today by some very unsettling news at work. While my job is safe and I will spare you the gory details it is amazing to me how people can be forty six years of age and act like a catty, better than you prim-a- donna.

I really hope that what goes around comes around. Maybe that makes me just as bad. But I have to tell you, my very own MOH said, “the thing about Allison is….if she loves you, she will do ANYTHING for you., but if you cross her there is no going back.” This is true.

Well, you mess with my family and my kid….YOU ARE DONE. Don’t then email me and have the audacity to ask me if we have and understanding and if we are ok.

You want to pull a fast one on me and my family and you want to be friends. I will forgive….that is the Christian thing to do, I will be cordial, but don’t take me away from my little girl and think that we are hunky dory gal pals…..life is a long way away from the Alpha Gamma Delta house on Chautauqua in Norman. The stakes are high.

I AM SO MAD…..

1 comment:

Profbaugh said...

Hey Allison,

Just wanted you to know I fully understand your "passion." I'm the same way.

Here's a little something from Romans 12:19 that's given me strength in the past:

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"says the Lord.

Your so called (ex)friend had better watch out!! God doesn't miss a thing!!!

Hang in there!!!
~Cheryl