Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank goodness it is Friday.

This week has been especially stressful. Which stinks because it was especially good too. My dad was here which was such a treat and we so enjoyed all of our time together and I loved watching him with Miss G. Ralph had a good trip and it is always nice to see him come home off of a successful work event.

There were several work things that have left me unsettled. Some things that have not happen to me, but a person that I deeply care for that are just wrong and really make my blood boil.

As I was talking to Ralph this morning, he reminded me that stress is typically induced by knowing that you are not doing something that you should/could.

I agree with this for the most part. However, my stress this week has all been out of my control and there is really nothing that I can do to remedy it.

I am hoping for a weekend that involves, sunshine and family time....some cuggles from my girl ( and my guy) and maybe even a date.

All in hopes of putting me in a better place on Monday.

No comments: