Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY......FINALLY!!!!

Six Items: Teal tunic as dress
Other: Maternity tights, black suede riding boots, chain necklace that came with a plus sized shirt I bought just for the necklace at wait for it.....WAL MART
Thrilled that it is Friday!!!! I spent last night baking brownies and making this wild dip and slicing apples for Gia's class. Happy Halloween.
Skor Bar Apple Dip
2 packages reduced fat cream cheese
1 c fat free sour cream
Madagascar Vanilla to taste
3 Skor Bars Crushed
Whip cream cheese, fat free sour cream and vanilla until airy. Fold in crushed Skor bars. Refrigerate overnight and serve with granny smith apple slices.....WOWZER.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

I love the outfit and I'm so proud of you for buying something at Walmart! Your hair looks good up, by the way.

Speaking of that, I've seriously got to do something different with my hair. I'm thinking bangs. I haven't had them since 1992 because of ballet.

That dip for the apples sounds amazing. Wait. Scratch that. Who needs the apples? I could just eat that with a spoon!