Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks....

This post is a little belated, but every day is a great day to count your blessings!

I want to thank God for being God. I want to reach up and give him a huge hug for all of the wonderful things he has placed in my life and that he is willing to forgive me for my HUGE imperfections.

I am so thankful for my handsome husband. Ralph, you are the pillar of our home. So strong, stable...and handsome. I love being loved by you and watching you love on our little miracle. Being with you is more than I could EVER have wished for. You are my knight in shining armor, my corporate hottie and DAD of the UNIVERSE.

GG. God is GREAT that he granted me with you. You are my little lovey that fills my life with joy. Everything I do, I do it for you. You make me a better person in every capacity of life. Watching you grow is lifes greatest blessing....and now we have even more mommy/daughter time. I HEART YOU!!!!

My "growing up" family. I love each of you. Meezer, Daddy, Eddie, Jenna and Kate. As well as Grandma and Grandpa, and all of the cousins, aunts and uncles. Each of you has contributed to who I am and for that, I am thankful. I am also thankful for our memories....grouch parades, arrow heads, Disney World and Hambone, Taos, 8th Grade Dances, picking blossoms....thank you.

My "married" family. You each helped RT become the man he is. See above post....I adore him.

My friends. A girl could not be luckier. I have a network of women that are amazing. Each holding a special place in my heart. Without each of you, I am sure a drama queen moment would have taken me over the edge at some point. ;-)

My "work wife" and "work life". GG. Working....focus. LIFE IS GOOD.

So with all of the doom and gloom in the news, I just wanted to send a few good nuggets. Thank you for the life that I am so blessed to lead. I love the life I live and live the life I love.

Happy Thanksgiving and to a cheery Christmas season, Allison~

1 comment:

kberry said...

Isn't it wonderful to be blessed? I am so happy that your life is full of wonderful things -- you are a fantastic person who deserves them!