Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ice on the ground

I wish that I could be writing about the ground covered with snow, but here in California that is NOT going to happen. However, when I departed from home this morning the ground was covered with frost. The roads had a blanket of fog over them.

As I drove and sipped my beloved Cafe Bustelo, I couldn't help but think that it was beginning to look a lot like Christmas. This tickles my fancy beyond belief. Thrilled beyond belief to have frost (which was no where to be found in Los Angeles) I can't wait to head home and cuggle (Gia's contraction of snuggle and cuddle) on the couch in front of the fire with my lovey, my Godson, my comadre and Delia.....WHAT A LOVELY NIGHT.

The boys will be at the Kings/Lakers game. So, I am sure that some fabulous wine, tantalizing conversation and fun times will be had by all!

No comments: