Sunday, December 7, 2008

Run, Run, Run some more....

I am up reading Runner's World by the light of the fire, guzzling coffee and waiting for it to be time to go run my leg of the CIM. I have some tight calf's, but I think that the adrenaline from being in a "race" setting will take that away. I am super excited. I am also pretty dern proud of myself. The great thing about running is that it makes YOU feel like YOU can do anything. Because every time I push myself past what I think I can not do, I am the only one that kept me going. I have the option to stop or to keep going. It is just like life....there is always a choice.....

.....also, after the CIM, we are going with Tony, Corina and Baby Jace to the Original Pancake House for breakfast....I AM PUMPED....

....Happy Sunday!

.....the tree is up, the house is decorated and I will post pictures soon!

No comments: